|Real Name||Jack Spade|
|Voice Actor||George Ledoux|
Black Jack is a playable character from the video game Freedom Force vs. the Third Reich.
Jack St. John Spade spent his hours at the institute brooding over the plight of England's soldiers and playing cards with his friend and mentor - an innocent man that he was later forced to destroy to preserve crucial war secrets. Now, his cards are on the table and the Allies have a new trump card in Black Jack.
- Cost: Free
- Nimble: Black Jack gets a +3 Agility bonus, but has -10% HP.
- Heroic: Gives one more hero point.
- Wall Climbing: Black Jack can climb walls.
- Danger Sense: Black Jack can dodge attacks/use passive defenses from behind. He gets +1 Agility bonus to dodge attempts. Blind state does not stop dodging or passive defenses.
- Biff for Blight: A standard melee attack.
- Rapid Fire: A short burst of bullets.
- Lights Out: A series of rapid blows, too fast for the eye to follow.
- Precision Shot: A highly accurate pistol shot.
- Limey Lure: Creates a duplicate decoy to distract and confound the enemy.
- Off the Cuff: Flicks out a playing card tipped with acid.
- Fawkes' Flashers: A grenade giving a burst of blinding light.
- Lion's Roar: A grenade that causes panic to anyone nearby.
- Albion's Grip: Wraps the target in wire, causing paralysis.
- He somewhat resembles The Comedian from Watchmen. Both began crime fighting around World War 2, both wear a Domino mask, both use guns and both fought their respective country's enemies.