|Real Name||Catherine Larchmont-Price|
|Voice Actor||Caroline Brown|
Throughout the second game, Alchemiss discovers that she has more power than she truly realizes and, can actually manipulate reality itself. Her power only increases when she uses some of Timemaster's power, added to her own. With her newfound abilities, she tells Man-Bot, that he can be released from his prison in the Celestial Clock and, come back to Patriot City with her. Hoping that this would finally allow them to be together, Alchemiss thinks it is a wonderful plan but, Man-Bot thinks it would make them hypocritical if they were to play with reality to suit their own needs. After Man-Bot rejects her offer, Alchemiss gives into the dark side of her powers and, becomes Entropy, she destroys the Freedom Fortress and, goes on a spree of destruction throughout town and, brings old villains back to aid her. Her former teammates must then band together to take her down. When they manage to reach Catherine inside Entropy, she decides that things would be better if she did not exist at all and, makes it so. Following this, she reverts back to Alchemiss and, comes face to face with Energy X, on some celestial plain.
- Shake it Off: The duration of all of Entropy's prolonged damage states is halved.
- Fast Healing: Entropy will continuously recover HP whenever she is damaged, up to a max of 100 HP.
- Flier: Entropy can fly
- Adaptive: Initially makes Entropy resistant to 50% of the damage types, and vulnerable to the other 50%. Then whenever she is hit by a particular damage type, she becomes resistant to it, but vulnerable to another.
- Entropic Cage: Short-range direct attack that traps the hero in a state of stasis.
- Null Shadows (Energy): Homing energy projectile.
- Potential Transfer: Sucks the target's energy away.
- Entropic Shield: Active defense that absorbs mental, mystical or energy attacks.
- Null Shadows (Crushing): Homing crushing projectile.
- Null Shadows (Rad.): Homing radiation projectile.
- Null Shadows (Cold): Homing ice projectile.