The Nazi General is an enemy from the video game Freedom Force vs. the Third Reich.
Having only enough Energy X for a few supervillains, Blitzkrieg relies on mundane German foot soldiers for day-to-day operations. The Nazi Generals are selected from the best and brightest of these. They are deadly accurate shots with their pistols, and they can rally their underlings when morale gets low.
- Disciplined: They are resistant to all mental attacks.
- Grim Resolve: They are resistant to stun damage.
- Sauer 38H: A sure shot from a special sidearm.
- Call to Arms: Gives nearby allies a combat bonus, increased mental resistance and cures panic.
- Kraut Clout: A basic melee attack.