|Real Name||Don Samson|
|Voice Actor||Chris King|
Order is a playable character from the Freedom Force series of video games.
Don Samson was a rookie cop, fresh to the beat of Patriot City. Assigned to a witness protection program and told to "look the other way", Don's resolve to uphold the law was only strengthened. When he and the witness were struck with Energy X, they became inextricably linked and formed the tag-team of Law and Order.
- Berserker: Order has a 10% chance of becoming enraged after taking damage.
- Jumper: Allows Order to leap to tremendous heights.
- Heroic: Gives one more hero point.
- Punishment: A whack with the hammer of punishment, delivering high knock back.
- Hammer Crush: Decent damage, with very good chance of stun.
- Quake: Delivers a lot of knock back and stun to anyone on the ground nearby.
- Hammer Carnage: A swift double swing, for double damage.
- Transform: Transforms Order into his counterpart, Law.
- Blind Justice: Goes berserk at will, bonus to strength, but attacks anyone in range.
- Condemnation: A powerful spinning attack that damages and knocks back all within a radius.
- Order in the Court: Causes panic in a large radius.