|Real Name||Harry Holmes|
|Voice Actor||Alexx Kay|
The Bard is a playable character from the video game Freedom Force vs. the Third Reich.
When Harry Holmes' obsession with the works of William Shakespeare cost him the love of his life, he hurls away his lute in frustration, unwittingly striking a nearby cannister of Energy X. The resultant explosion imbues him with the power of the muse, transforming him into the Bard.
- Cost: 6904 PR
- Nimble: The Bard gets a +3 Agility bonus, but has -10% HP.
- Jumper: Allows the Bard to leap to tremendous heights.
- Beautiful: Enemies attempting melee attacks on the Bard must make a successful resistance check against hypnosis.
- Prancing Punch: A standard melee attack.
- Mighty Pen: A blinding shot of ink from the author's quill.
- Crispin's Cry: Temporarily gives nearby heroes a damage bonus, increases mental resistance, cures panic.
- Alas Poor Yorick: Hurls an exploding skull for moderate damage.
- Titania's Charm: Active defense against most mystical and magical attacks.
- Lullaby: Direct attack that dulls the mind of the victim, making them wander aimlessly.
- Music of Love: A lovely melody that hypnotizes those who hear it.
- Ghostly Gambol: A dance that briefly revives the unconscious to fight by his side.
The Bard was the winning entry by Richard Iacono in the "Calling All Heroes" contest and was included in Freedom Force vs. the Third Reich as a bonus hero.